Well it’s the happy truth! Walking is (a) flipping lovely, (b) convenient and cheap, and (c) a very healthy pastime.
How do you feel about walking more?
I’d love to help you so I’ve put these easy tips together!
- Enjoy a lovely walk for 15 minutes just before or after breakfast each day. It could be part of a commute or school run.
- You will feel so much better when you walk for 20 mins after lunch and 30 mins after dinner each day; it’s especially wonderful for the soul on these lovely summer evenings. 🍃
- At weekends or when you have more time go for longer. Once you get to 40 mins of walking your body goes “Woah, they are SERIOUS about this thing! Therefore I will make all sorts of physical improvements in case they decide to do it again!”
- During each walk put in a few spells of fast walking that get you a little bit puffed. Your heart and lungs will be in love with you for this. ❤️
- If you have any hills near you, walk up them lots, you could even put a jog in on the way back down. Hill walking is a fasttrack to better fitness.
- While it’s lovely to keep your ears open for nature sounds it’s also a really good chance to catch up on audiobooks or podcasts like this brill one from The Doctor’s Kitchen.
- If you’re not already one of the fitnat fam come and join us! We help our people to walk more and walk better every day via our totally amaze client-only Facebook group, The Hive, where the magic happens. 🐝
- You’ve read it now you can go and do it! Get those shoes on yr lovely feets, open the door and walk. When you come back I guarantee you’ll feel better. 😍
Get a gorgeous weekly meal plan
Don’t stress the details about eating well because a plan from Nuush gives you all the nutrition you need each week; all you need do is shop, cook and eat, and enjoy the results.