Terms and Conditions
Updated: December 2021
We think it’s fair to say that most people don’t read Terms and Conditions in full. They’re almost always really long and worded in legalese that only boffins and lawyers understand. We’ve tried hard to make ours easy to read for everyone.
Even if you don’t read the full document, this first section is a reasonable summary of our Terms, in plain English, highlighting the main things you should know about when you use our website or buy one of our subscriptions or consultations.
- You can act upon the information on our website but we aren’t liable for any mishaps.
- You can share links to pages or images on our website by email or social media but if you try to make it look like your own stuff we’ll be cross about it and may take action.
Our responsibilities as a service provider
- We’ll write and deliver nutrition plans included in all our subscriptions on time. If we sometimes fall short on this we will try our best to tell you in advance.
- Nutrition plans are written by Nuush’s director, Sally Pinnegar, who is qualified to diploma level in nutrition, is a level 3 personal trainer, and a UK Athletics qualified running coach.
- We promise never to intentionally mess up. If we mess up accidentally we’ll work our bums off to fix it quickly.
- We’ll keep any information you share with us private and secure.
- We’ll never share your information unless it’s an airtight legal requirement.
- We can change our Terms at any time without notification. That sounds scary but we’ll try hard to never change something major without letting you know first. We’ll let clients and newsletter subscribers know when we do change something and by continuing to use our website and plans when the Terms change that means you accept them.
Your responsibilities as a client
- You agree to pay for your subscription or consultation in advance.
- You’ll seek medical advice before following the nutrition plans included in any of our subscriptions, or from free plans, and you can’t blame us for anything that happens — dietary or physically — while using one of our plans.
- You’ll follow the guidance associated with your plan along with any additional instructions from us to achieve you personal goals.
- To keep using the plans included with your subscription you’ll need to continue to pay according to the subscription’s payment plan.
- You understand that you are buying a subscription for ongoing access to our plans, not ownership of the plan itself. Our plans are copyrighted so you can’t save or share them in any form unless we give you written permission.
- New clients can cancel their subscriptions within 14 days for a full refund, but any time after that we’ll only refund if it’s because we did something badly wrong. You only qualify for the 14 day refund one time. If you have previously been a client you are not eligible for the 14 day refund a second time. Refunds do not happen automatically – if you cancel with 14 days you must tell us in the cancellation form.
- Our plans remain our intellectual property at all times and must not be re-used.
When you use our website, buy one of our subscriptions or consultations and/or begin using our plans or services you agree to our Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) set out in this document. We reserve the right to change these Terms without prior notification but we’ll try hard to never change something major without letting you know first.
If you use our website or subscriptions even without having read these Terms, then you agree to them. If you continue using our website or subscriptions after we’ve updated them, you agree to that too. If you’re not happy with any of this you should stop using our website and cancel your subscription as soon as you are able. Section 8 below is about cancellations.
These terms also apply to any of our complimentary plans.
These legal terms (English law applies) are between you and Nuush Limited (Nuush/us/we/our) and you agree to them by using our site, subscriptions and/or any of our services.
You can read and act on any of the information on our website but we can’t be held liable for any accidents, injuries or mishaps – whether physical or dietary – while you do so.
If you share links to any of our pages, recipes, blog posts or images by email or on social media you can’t make it look as if you created it. You must always share direct links or credit us appropriately.
When you buy a subscription to one of our plans and become our client (hello!) or buy a consultation we collect some of your personal data — things like your name, address, date of birth and more. We only ask for information that allows us to deliver the subscription or consultation you bought and to comply with insurance requirements. We will never ask for any information we don’t need to know and we’ll never sell it or do anything else creepy with it.
2. Payment terms
We sell subscriptions that enable:
- ongoing access to our nutrition plans i.e. Nutrition for Everyone, Nutrition for Families, Basic Nutrition and Plant-based Nutrition.
- access to plans created specifically for you on a weekly basis i.e. Bespoke Nutrition and Sports Nutrition.
We also offer a Nutrition Consultation service which requires a one-off, non-refundable payment in advance.
When you buy a subscription you agree to pay for each subscription period in full and in advance. Payment amounts vary depending on the subscription or service you buy — the list below sets out the subscription payments or one-off payment details for all our subscriptions and services.
This list is correct as of the date of publication at the top of the page.
- Nutrition for Everyone – £32 every 4 weeks / £86.40 every 12 weeks
- Nutrition for Families – £38 every 4 weeks / £102.60 every 12 weeks
- Basic Nutrition – £20 every 4 weeks / £60 ever 12 weeks
- Bespoke Nutrition – £50 weekly / £180 every 4 weeks
- Sports Nutrition – £50 weekly / £180 every 4 weeks
- Nutrition Consultation – £40 for a 30 minute voice call (one-off payment, paid in advance, non-refundable)
- Nutrition Consultation (client-only) – £25 for a 30 minute voice call (one-off payment, paid in advance, non-refundable)
Weekly, 4-weekly and 12-weekly subscription payments are processed automatically, based on the day that you originally registered or changed subscription, until you cancel your subscription.
Nuush isn’t liable for any times where you are unable, or choose not, to use your plan — e.g. holidays, business trips, or other busy times in your life.
We review our prices annually in December. Prices may change at other times but this will be under exceptional circumstances and we will clearly communicate changes to existing clients.
We will keep all information we collect from clients strictly private and secure and we will treat it with confidentiality. We’ll do everything we can to prevent unauthorised access or hacking but we can’t guarantee that it will never happen.
We can’t be held liable in the event of data loss as the result of an IT failure.
We will never provide any information we hold about you to anyone unless it’s in accordance with any laws or other binding regulations.
4. Our responsibilities as a service provider
A qualified nutrition professional will always write our nutrition plans and if you buy a Nutrition Consultation you will always speak to a qualified nutrition professional.
For Nutrition for Everyone, Basic Nutrition and Nutrition for Families subscriptions we’ll create nutrition plans that take into account the nutrition needs of a wide range of people based on the UK’s dietary reference values.
For Bespoke Nutrition and Sports Nutrition subscriptions we’ll create a programme of nutrition specific to you that takes into account information you provide about your schedule, lifestyle, personal goals, personal taste, fitness, health status and medical history. We check and respond to feedback weekly on a Monday. If there’s a lot of feedback some clients may not hear from us until Tuesday.
All subscriptions entitle you to access our private support group through Facebook while your subscription is active.
A nutrition adviser or trainer will respond to questions about nutrition or exercise in Nuush’s private Facebook group ‘The Hive’. Other members of the group may also offer advice but we accept no liability for any mishaps that happen if you act on their advice. If there are questions you’d rather not share with the group, or you have other questions about your account then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll answer as soon as possible during business hours.
We accept no liability for any accidents, injuries, medical conditions or mishaps — whether physical or dietary — that happen while acting on information from our nutrition plans or advice provided via a Nutrition Consultation.
5. Your responsibilities as a client
You understand that you are buying a subscription for ongoing access to our nutrition plans, not ownership of the plan itself.
You agree that we can’t be held liable for any accidents, injuries, medical conditions or mishaps — whether physical or dietary — that happen while acting on information from our nutrition plans or advice provided via a Nutrition Consultation.
Nutrition plans provided as part our subscriptions are intended for use during the week they were written and it is your responsibility to log in each week to see the plan.
For non-bespoke plans, you will have access to the two most recently published nutrition plans commensurate with your subscription.
For bespoke plans, you will have access to all of your previous plans.
Ongoing access to nutrition plans is dependent on your continued subscription. We do not provide a library of plans and nor do we supply plans on a retrospective basis if you miss one for any reason or decided to cancel your subscription. Storage and reuse of plans is discouraged. If you do store or print the plans they remain the property of Nuush and cannot be shared without our written permission.
Only you may use your account and password. Your plan is valid for your own personal use and must not be shared with others.
You are financially responsible for all the fees and charges that occur on your account and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under that account.
Your progress towards your goals depends on you committing to using the nutrition plan commensurate with your subscription, listening to and acting on our feedback and your determination to succeed. You acknowledge that individual results may vary and that the results of any nutrition or fitness programme aren’t guaranteed.
You must fully complete our food and lifestyle questionnaire when you subscribe. If your health status changes e.g. if you develop a new condition or there is a change to any medications you are talking, you must update the appropriate sections in the questionnaire and alert us, preferably by email, to the relevant details.
If you are a personal trainer, fitness coach or involved in providing nutrition, food or dietary advice you must inform us before starting to use our plans.
6. Bespoke Nutrition and Sports Nutrition plans
Creation of Bespoke Nutrition and Sports Nutrition plans is based solely on information you tell us in “the Schedule”. Each week you must submit your Schedule in full between 00:01am on Monday and 11:59pm on Wednesday (“the deadline”). The submit button on the Schedule form is deactivated outside these times. The deadline is in place so that we have time to write plans for all our clients while giving them time to plan and shop for the week ahead.
If you fail to submit a Schedule by the deadline you accept that we won’t be able to write a unique plan for you for that week. Refunds are not available in these circumstances but we can adjust your next payment date accordingly if you contact us. The standard Nutrition for Everyone plan will always be available in your account’s home page.
Once you have submitted your Schedule you won’t be able to amend it directly. If you need to make changes to your Schedule you must email email@example.com with the details. We will try our best to accommodate your changes but bear in mind that we are closed on Sunday so you may not see an updated plan until Monday afternoon at the earliest.
If we receive your changes after we have already written your nutrition plan there is an additional charge of £25 to accommodate your changes.
7. Family Nutrition plans
It is your responsibility to ensure that anyone in your family household who consumes food and drink as suggested on the Nutrition for Families plan is safe to do so.
Allergies, intolerances and medical conditions are your responsibility and you agree that Nuush is not liable for any accidents, injuries, physiological symptoms, medical conditions or mishaps — whether physical or dietary — while using our nutrition plans.
8. Refund Policy
14-day Money Back Guarantee
If you’re a first-time client you can cancel your subscription within 14 days for a full refund. Refunds are not processed automatically – tell us when you fill in the cancellation form and we will proceed accordingly.
Bespoke Nutrition and Sports Nutrition subscriptions are not eligible for the 14-day refund.
Returning clients, and purchases made with an offer code or site-wide discount, are not eligible for the 14-day refund.
Nutrition Consultations are non-refundable.
Cancelling after 14 days
After 14 days you can cancel your subscription at any time by following the steps below, no notice is needed.
Pro-rata refunds are not issued if you cancel within your subscription period. We only issue refunds in these cases if your cancellation is because of demonstrably bad service you received from us or system failures on our part.
How to cancel
Log into your account and go to Account Management > Cancel.
When you complete the cancellation process your account will be set to expire at the next payment date. You will continue to have access to your account until that time.
9. Insurance and Liability
We’re qualified nutrition advisers and personal trainers but our nutrition plans, advice, blog posts, recipes, and any other services or information we provide on our web site, by email, by messaging apps or by voice do not constitute medical advice.
Before starting any exercise or dietary regime it is up to you to determine that you’re fit and well to do so, if necessary by working with a medical professional like your doctor. We accept no liability if you become injured or unwell while following our nutrition plans or acting on advice provided via a Telephone Consultation.
You must complete our questionnaire or if we ask specific questions on phone calls, by email or through messaging apps. We cannot be held liable if you tell us incorrect information. You must also tell us of any nutritional or physical conditions, food intolerances or changes to your health, now and ongoing, which might affect your ability to exercise or undertake a Nuush nutrition plan safely and with minimal risk.
You understand that there are inherent risks for everyone who takes part in a programme of nutrition. If you become ill or claim to have any illness or condition while using our plans, you acknowledge we are not responsible, except where the illness or condition was demonstrably caused by gross negligence or intentional act by us.
You understand that there are inherent risks for everyone who takes part in a programme of strenuous exercise. If you get injured, or claim to have an injury, as a result of any activity while a member of Nuush using any of our plans, you agree that we are not responsible.
We cannot be held liable in any way for declared or undeclared medical conditions, food intolerances or allergies. It is your responsibility to ensure that you don’t eat or drink anything to which you are intolerant or allergic.
We are insured for £1,000,000 of Professional Indemnity and Public Liability, a copy of which is available upon request.
10. Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
We’re keeping this bit marginally on the legal-sounding side because we’re super protective about Nuush!
Any marketing, educational or other materials, including programmes, concepts, words, business model and/or any variations thereto and its nutrition and exercise services materials, made available to you will at all times remain the property of Nuush Limited and are subject to copyright.
You undertake to use such materials solely for your own personal development and not to copy, mimic, share, publish, sell or reproduce any such materials.
You must declare any vested interest to Nuush before registering for our subscriptions or services. This includes professions such as personal trainers, coaches, nutrition advisers and dieticians (established or trainee) and anyone else who could commercially or publicly benefit from the knowledge gained whilst being a Nuush client.
You must not copy, or pass-off as your own, any of Nuush’s words, style, concepts, business model or anything related to Nuush’s subscriptions, services, nutrition plans and business style. If we suspect any wrongdoing in this regard we may take legal action to protect our business model and brand.
We discourage the downloading and printing of our nutrition plans. If you do download and print a nutrition plan it remains the intellectual property of Nuush. You must not reuse a plan without our written permission.
11. Business hours and contact details
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 6pm
- Saturday: 9am to 12noon
- Sunday: Closed
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 07725 401456 (Sally Pinnegar, Director)
- Address: 1 Maple Drive, Stilton, Peterborough, Cambs, PE7 3FN
If we suspect that any of the above terms have been breached at any time, legal action will be taken.